- The privacy of our website visitors ( www.romania-usa.ro ) is very important for us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
C. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- computer information, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about visits and use of this website, including referral source, visit duration, page views and website navigation;
- information such as your email address, which you enter when you wish to leave a comment;
- if to leave a comment on & nbsp; www .romania-usa.ro & nbsp; use your Facebook or Google account, & nbsp; www.romania-usa.ro will process the following public profile data displayed of the respective applications: username, e-mail address.
- information that is generated while using the website l ours, including about when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications you send us by e-mail or through our website, including the content of communications and their metadata;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent for both the disclosure and the processing of personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION PERSONAL
The personal information transmitted through our website will be used for the purposes specified by this policy or in the respective pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- administering the website;
- customizing our website for you;
- authorizing the use of the services available on our website; < / li>
- sending by e-mail notifications expressly requested;
- addressing requests and complaints made by you or about you regarding our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- checking compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging service); and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use this information in accordance with the scope of the agreement you provide to us.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing by such third parties or any other third party.
E. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any potential or ongoing legal proceedings;
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- This Section F sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Notwithstanding Article F-2, the length of time the data personal data will be stored for 3 months;
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data:
- to the extent in which we are required to do so by law;
- if we consider that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers ( password and firewall protection).
- Please note that the transmission of information over the Internet is usually unsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy.
I. YOUR RIGHTS.
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information;
- the right to withdraw this consent;
- the right to access / rectify / update data;
- the right to deletion of data;
- right to restrict processing;
- right of opposition;
- right to data portability;
- right to file a complaint in front of the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, whose complete contact data can be found at the web address www.dataprotection.ro
The above rights and any other rights or legitimate interests limited to the protection of personal data may be exercised by simply making a request to the email address
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of this information will be subject to the following terms:
- providing sufficient evidence of your identity
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. THIRD SITES
Our site includes hyperlinks to and details about third party sites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.